#MeetMeOnMainÂ for the kickoff ofÂ Second Sunday on Main’s 10th anniversary season.Â RSVP on Facebook!
DOG DAYSÂ HIGHLIGHTS
- Free activities at the YMCA Kids Square!
An appearance by Clifford the Big Red Dog (thanks to our friends at CET!), plus hula hoops, sidewalk chalk, crafts, free knapsacks for kids, dog-themed interactive public art, pop art demos, face painting, and more.
- Adoptable dogs, coloring books, educational info and more from Save the Animals, Cincinnati Pit Crew, VITAS Paw-Pals, and Buckeye Bulldog Rescue.
- Live music on three stages
- Over 80 vendors
- Cincinnati Sports Leagues Beer Garden.Â All tips on 6/14 benefit this month’s beer ambassadors, Cincinnati Young Black Professionals.
12:30 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SSOM! Â – MOTR Stage, 14th & Main
Help us celebrate our 10th birthday! Our friends CET and Clifford the Big Red Dog will passÂ out free cake for the first 50 people.
12:45Â Performance by Maya and Dylan of Heavy HingesÂ -Â MOTR Stage, 14th & Main
2:00 Performance by Us, Today Â -Â MOTR Stage, 14th & Main
2:30 PM: Celebrity Chef Series presented by Findlay Market -Â Mr. Pitifulâ€™s, 1323 Main St.
Live cooking demo and complimentary samples by Bryn Mooth, author of the Findlay Market Cookbook, and Kate Zaidan of Mediterranean Imports. Doors open at 2 PM. No reservation required.
3:00 Dog Days Contest & ParadeÂ – MOTR Stage, 14th & Main
Meet at the MOTR Stage at 3PM to enter. No registration necessary. Prizes awarded for Best Trick, Best Costume, Cutest Dog, and Owner/Dog Look-A-Like. FreeÂ dog biscuits to every participating pooch (while supplies last) donated by U.S. Bank OTR Branch.
Thanks to our MC, Cindy Galea of Yelp, and our judges from Edgy Pooch!
4:00 Performances by Elementz – MOTR Stage, 14th & Main
MORE LIVE MUSIC!
RPS Tent (13th & Main)
12:00 Aaron Collins
1:00 ADM & Ben Sloan
2:00 Moriah Haven Lawson (RPS Tent)
3:00 Jennifer Simone (RPS Tent)
4:00 Vada Poche (RPS Tent)
Art on the Streets Tent (Orchard & Main)Â
12:00-1:30 PM – Tim Caudill
1:45-3:15 PM – Jack Burton Overdrive
3:30-5:00 PM Ben Hershorin
MAIN STREET SPECIALS
- Famous Neons UnpluggedÂ (1208 E. 12th St): Open at noon for brunch on the patio, special â€œPooch-Punchâ€ and the Pup Wash from 12-5pm. $5 donations benefit Adore-A-Bull.
- GOODS (1300 Main): Grand Opening!
- Rock Paper Scissors (1301 Main St.): pop-up shop and art opening featuring Dottie Dog, local maker of custom pet portraits and super cool dog art
- Red Door ProjectÂ (1306 Main St):Â For the first time ever we are going to have a second showing of the Red Door Project at SecondÂ Sunday on Main! “Brick by Brick”Â Â features work from people throughout Cincinnati who have put together pieces around the theme and entered them into the gallery. The purpose of the Red Door Project is to open the door for the artist in all of us â€“ so the mixed media show includes work from artists of all ages and backgrounds.
- Original Thought Required (1307 Main St): 25% off purchases of $25 or more
- MANNEQUIN (1311 Main): 10% off any purchase over $50 AND fresh, hot popcorn for all!
- Lucca Laser Workshop (1342 Main):Â Soft opening 10am – 5pm
- Edgy Pooch (1344 Main):Â Yappy Hour with cocktails, treats, giveaways and pet photos by the Pawparazzi. Plus, from 12-2,Â Veterinary Preventive Care will offer aÂ walk-inÂ clinic for annual vaccines, heartworm testing, flea and tick control, toenail trimming, ear cleaning. Â No appointment necessary, no exam fee – just pay for what you need.
- Woodward Theater (1404 Main) – A Cosplay to Remember Leelah Alcorn, 12-5pm
- Art Beyond BoundariesÂ (1410 Main) – Face painting, music, and workshop series “ArtSpire” from 2 to 3 pm featuringÂ Robert Harris.
- LIBERTY’S BAR & BOTTLE (1427 Main): SECOND SUNDAY WINE TASTINGS, 12-6. All wines available for retail purchase. 10% case discounts are available as always. $5 Mimosas and no corkage on bottles of Sparkling, free Holtman’s Donuts while supplies last, Reds game on TV and more to come.