Get ready for a fun day with your favorite furry friend! (Was that enough alliteration for you?) Enjoy the DOG DAYS of summer in the coolest downtown neighborhood with June’s Second Sunday in OTR!
Be sure to check out the doggie-themed vendors, including pet photographers, pet jewelry, pet sitting, pet training, and pet care services, and bring your furry friend to the Dog Show on Main at 3pm. Prizes will be awarded for Best Trick, Cutest, Best Dressed, and the Dog and Owner Look-a-Like contest.
Here’s the full schedule:
- Noon-5pm Street Fair on Main with craft and food vendors and a live DJ
- 12pm-5pm Neon’s Unplugged– Beer Garden with Jake Speed and the Freddies (12pm-1:30pm) and the Comet Bluegrass Allstars 3pm-5pm
- 2pm-6pm Beer Garden, Food and Fun on Jackson St. outside Know Theatre
- 12:30pm Free yoga session on Main Street, hosted by You Do Yoga
- 2-3pm Drag Your Dog Out, on Jackson St. outside Know Theatre
- 2pm Babywearing Bliss Workshop at Park + Vine
- 3pm Pooch Parade and Dog Show on Main Street. Meet at Main & Woodward, join the parade, and show off your pooch for prizes!
- 3pm-4pm Tryke Races on Jackson St. outside Know Theatre
- 4pm-5pm Drag Races on Jackson Street, sponsored by Below Zero.
We’ll see you there!