Each Second Sunday event features local live music, Christian Moerlein Beer Garden, celebrity chef demonstrations and wine pairings along with a chance to shop Main Street’s boutiques and specialty vendors…plus…
· 12pm – Samba Parade
· Free flowers from City Roots to the first 200 Moms
· 2:30pm – Cooking demo by Joanne Drilling of Slim’s, Falling Wall Condos on 1419 Main St.
· Recycled fashion from Megpie Vintage.
· Street Artisans including Visionaries & Voices
· 12pm – Cris Smith from FITNEXT Training will teach an Urban Operative Boot Camp
· 2pm Author Teresa Eklund will also be on hand to describe her journey in writing the book, Unquenchable Fire, at c4yourself art gallery at 1339 Main St.
Check us out on Facebook and Twitter at @2ndSundayOnMain.