Help us kick off the 11th season of SSOM – browse the booths of diverse vendors, the neighborhood’s best food trucks, and awesome live entertainment. Plus, Cincinnati Neighborhood Games will hold OTR’s team qualifying events, like 3-legged race, 40-yard dash, hula hoop, limbo, tug of war, and super-sized jenga, as well as trivia and the stein-holding competition.
12pm – 5pm
Main Street, Over-The-Rhine, 12th St. to Liberty St.
Admission is FREE
All tips collected at the Beer Garden benefit this month’s beer volunteers, Enjoy the Arts.
Keep Cincinnati Beautiful & Arworks feature games and murals in Goetz Alley
YMCA Kids’ Square
OTR TEAM QUALIFYING EVENTS FOR CINCINNATI NEIGHBORHOOD GAMES:
12:30-2:30 pm with (Check here for the detailed scheudle!)
Bolo J’s Music Tent:
3:15 p.m. Kyle Knapp (Guitarist/ Singer Songwriter)
Art on the Streets Music Tent:
12:00-1:30 Terri Burch brings the hula hoops and the fun, everybody plays
1:45-3:15 Bach and Boombox
Cellist Nat Chaitkin — with classical via James Brown, AC/DC and Sousa marches
3:30-5:00 Serenity Fisher and the Cardboard Hearts
Singer, songwriter – Tim Burton-esque indie dream pop
Main Street Business Specials and Features
Another Part of the Forest
- a selection of records will be marked 4 for $1
- one-year anniversary party and a blow-out sale of up to 50% off
- 35% ad 65% off select items
- Brunch Unplugged from Melt and Live Jazz on the patio, with live jazz, from 12-4pm. Vegetarian and meat-eater options, as well as bloody mary’s, mimosas, and a great selection of craft beers and cocktails will be available.
Park + Vine
- Brunch 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sample mini tamales from Jenn’s Hot Tamale noon to 5 p.m.
- Save 25% off all books, including titles on gardening, vegan cooking, and local interest
- POP UP SHOP at the Drinkery
a flea market, swap meet type of set up featuring multiple Gardening, Vintage, Antique, Art, Records, Oddities, Taxidermy, and Clothing Vendors, including HAIL dark aesthetics from Nashville/Cincinnati (the Snake Pit in Cincinnati) on 06/12
- DJ’ed by Neil Higginbotham from HAIL and The Snake Pit
- Followed by Second Sundays after parties at around Sunset. Featuring REDWOOD UNION and ALEXANDRA CONSTABLE at 7:30pm.